Join the Elite Travel Club and Hawkeye World Travel on a once in a lifetime Voyage of the Glaciers. Explore the Inside Passage and Glacier Bay National Park the most relaxing way – on a cruise! You will have the advantage of great ports to explore – Ketchikan, Juneau, and Skagway – as well as some lazy days as you cruise the Inside Passage, view the calving glaciers at Glacier Bay National Park, and experience the sights and sounds of College Fjord. Let’s check one off the bucket list!
- Transportation from Airport to Port and Port to Airport
- Seven Nights Cruising Accommodations
- All Amenities Aboard the Ship as Referred to Below
- Internet Service, Casino Play, Spa Treatments, Shore Excursions, and Beverages are NOT Included
- All Taxes and Fees
Ship Amenities Include
As a Princess Cruise passenger, you will enjoy many of the amenities that a Princess ship has to offer: great stateroom accommodations, unlimited food options that include buffet and pizzeria dining, formal dining, specialty dining, snacks, onboard boutiques, spa, daily activities on the ship, nightly entertainment featuring musical production shows, comedians, and performers, various games and sports courts, sparkling pools and hot tubs, educational programs, art auction, Internet Café and Library, bars, lounges, the casino, and more! Let’s not forget the great service that you will receive from your very own cabin steward and the wait staff as they cater to your every need.
Tentative Travel Itinerary
Saturday, August 5th, 2017
- 4:30 p.m. Ship Departs from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Sunday, August 6th, 2017
- At Sea
Monday, August 7th, 2017
- 6:30 a.m. Arrive in Ketchikan, Alaska
- 2:00 p.m. Depart Ketchikan, Alaska
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017
- 8:00 a.m. Arrive in Juneau, Alaska
- 9:00 p.m. Depart Juneau, Alaska
Wednesday, August 9th, 2017
- 7:00 a.m. Arrive in Skagway, Alaska
- 8:30 p.m. Depart Skagway, Alaska
Thursday, August 10th, 2017
- 6:00 a.m. Arrive at Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska
- Scenic Cruising Only
- 3:00 p.m. Depart Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska
Friday, August 11th, 2017
- 6:00 p.m. Arrive at College Fjord, Alaska
- Scenic Cruising Only
- 8:30 p.m. Depart College Fjord, Alaska
Saturday, August 12th, 2017
- Arrive in Anchorage, Alaska
Pricing & Other Information
- Non-Refundable Deposit Due at Time of Sign-Up
- Availability Sells Out Quickly, Please Call Us to Hold Your Reservation. Final Payment is Due on May 1st, 2017.
* Tax Inclusive
* All pricing is Double Occupancy. Single Rates Available
*Airfare, Extended Stays, and Travel Insurance sold separately through Hawkeye World Travel.
*Valid passport is required.